Re: Compare directories without subdirectories

On 07/28/2018 02:10 AM, Kai Willadsen wrote:
However, I'm not sure that I understand what the goal is here. I think
you're basically asking for folder comparison to not descend into
directories? Are the subdirectories too big to compare or something?
I only want folder comparsion _without_ descending recursive into subdirectories.

Example 1:
meld  --norecursive  /etc  /home/user/copy/etc

I am only interessed in the files of /etc.
I am not interessed in the subdirectories of /etc

Example 2:
meld --norecursive  .  copy
Comparing the files in the current directory "." with the files in the subdirectory "copy".

Best Regards
Jonas