Re: GNOME GitLab wiki permissions (Re: Meld is moving to GNOME GitLab)

On 30 January 2018 at 07:26, Vasily Galkin <galkin-vv yandex ru> wrote:
Unfortunately it looks that it is impossible to make wiki community-ediatble with current gitlab state.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/GitLab/issues/60
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/19798

Thanks for looking in to this. This is... very unfortunate.

The existing wiki.gnome.org has a slightly different problem in that
it has a completely separate list of who can edit it (e.g., I can't
any more). For now I think... wiki changes probably need to go through
a PR process, or suggestions here on the mailing list or something.

cheers,
Kai