Meld Feature Request

Hi all,

I been using Meld so donkey years. I was wondering if the community would agree with me
with my feature request. I have came to a thought that MELD should have a :

  SCREENSHOT

feature attached to its Meld software program. This will be so worthy as to developer or text writers could indicate the comparison in image form or could showcase code changes. I understand, some may say its not practical as to resolution would be weird, but if the screenshot can be smart enough, to actually cut and create multiple images based on screensize, that would be awesome !

What do you all think ?