Re: Meld 3.16.4

On 3 January 2017 at 05:43, Keegan Witt <keeganwitt gmail com> wrote:
I was trying to build the Windows installer for this version, with
py -2 setup_win32.py build

but it prints
error: error in setup script: command 'build_exe' has no such option 'compressed'

any suggestions?

What version of cx_freeze are you running? looking at the code, it looks like it's changed the option from `compressed` to `no-compress` between 4.x and 5.0. I'm not necessarily averse to updating our setup files to use 5.0 options, but I think we'd have to do that in master, not in the 3.16 branch.

cheers,
Kai