Re: meld slow to close

On 23 March 2016 at 04:31, Martien de Jong <maurits de jong ericsson com> wrote:
We recently upgraded to Debian 8, which induced me to change from gnome
classic to xfce.
Since then, I frequently see meld take up to 20 or 30 seconds just to close
at the close button or a ctrl-Q, frequently accompanied by a 'window not
responding' message from the window manager. Until now, it has always
terminated, but it is annoying if you want to go quickly through a couple of
dozens of file diffs. BTW, my main use is from "svn diff --diff-cmd=meld A B"

It occurs randomly, sometimes on really tiny files, and usually unmodified
files.

I'm not aware of any problems like this at the moment.

Is there anything printed on the command line when you hit this
problem? What version of Meld/GTK+/etc.?

cheers,
Kai