Re: Pep8

Hi Kai,

thanks for your Email.

On 18.10.2015 22:16, Kai Willadsen wrote:
It's worth mentioning two PEP8 caveats. Firstly, PEP8 allows backslash
continuations for long lines, but we don't use them (by which I
mean... we don't use them *any more*). Secondly, PEP8 allows aligned
hanging indents for continued lines, but I would strongly discourage
this.

When you say, aligned hanging indents....

Do you mean only(
  like,
  this)

or (also, like,
    this)

?

;-)

I'll just start with filediff and dirdiff and have a look if there's
some files which are nearly PEP8.

Again my question:

Do I have to file a bug on bugzilla for this? Or has
someone else to do this?

Regards,
  David