Re: [pull request] Fix broken test, simplify test asserts and facilitate running tests

On 12 May 2015 at 12:05, Magnus Ihse Bursie <magnus ihse net> wrote:
I'm well used to the old-school patch way of life, so that's fine to me. :-) I just saw an opportunity to try out a new and slightly more modern workflow. In this case, I think you can extract the patch from the pull request, but I'll send future patches as, well, patches. :)

Yeah, that's all good. I've now pushed this to current master. Thanks for the patch!

cheers,
Kai