Re: Unexpected behaviour with multiple instances of meld

On 13/06/15 11:27, Peter Williams wrote:
It could be.  I don't use GtkApplication for my GUIs.  I just use a
GtkWindow instance (launched from a Python script) for my main window.

I've just noticed (on your site) that you use PyGObject whereas I still use PyGTK (as I can't find any usable documentation for PyGObject) which may be another cause (but probably not).

Peter