Re: Meld - Mac (3.13.4) packaged dmg build

On 21/07/2015 8:48 PM, "Youssef A. Abou-Kewik" <youssef adnan gmail com> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I made some progress on the Meld package for OSX. Latest GTK+-3 builds for OSX seem to have eliminated lots of the UI glitches and it's pretty usable. I migrated from the 1.8 branch to the latest master branch and here we have it: Meld version 3 for Mac.
>
> You can download the dmg file from the releases here or you can check out the code and follow the instructions in the README on the osx folder in my github repository. I still need to clean up the code and fix up some of the shortcuts before I create a pull request to upstream meld. Until then, enjoy using it...
>
> https://github.com/yousseb/meld/releases

This is awesome! Thanks for putting it together.

I'll be happy to look over any changes when you're ready and try to get stuff integrated back in. In particular, if there's any basic cleanup stuff (e.g., I think I noticed accelerator fixes) then please feel free to post those as individual patches.

Cheers,
Kai