SVN Keyword filter

Hello,

I'm using a development version (master) of meld that I cloned from git
last night with Python 2.7.9 on Windows 7.

I found that the CVS/SVN keyword filter didn't work for me to ignore SVN
keywords.  That is, things like e.g.,

$Id: sqlfinder.py 185 2011-07-14 17:39:33Z izzy $

       vs.

$id$

were not ignored in the file and directory comparison.  The default
regex filter setting for CVS/SVN keywords is

$\w+(:[^\n$]+)?$

Changing the regex filter to

\$\w+(:[^\n\$]+)?\$

so that each dollar sign is delimited with a backslash enables it to
recognize and successfully filter out the SVN keywords.  Without the
backslash, the dollar sign is recognized as a special character in the
regexp meaning "match end of string".  I think this can be fixed by
changing the line in data/org.gnome.meld.gschema.xml from

              ("CVS/SVN keywords", false, "\$\\w+(:[^\\n$]+)?\$"),

              ("CVS/SVN keywords", false, "\\$\\w+(:[^\\n\\$]+)?\\$"),

i.e., by doubling the back slashes before each $.

Finally, I'd like to say that Meld is an awesome tool.  Thanks for
making and maintaining it!

Thanks,

Stead Kiger

This message is intended for the use of the person(s) to whom it may be addressed. It may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please permanently delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Thank you.