how to print file (pair) comparison to pdf or printer instead of screen

Hello !

Is it possible to print the file comparison exactly as MELD displays it on the screen, full length?
If you understand what I mean, exactly as it would start when you selected two files, with all its highlights
of differences, including how it suggest where to insert lines from one side to other.

It should be easy, right? Just render it all to file (pdf, html) instead of screen... I hope