Re: how to print file (pair) comparison to pdf or printer instead of screen

On 21 January 2015 at 01:14, denis <0x258cc gmail com> wrote:
Hello !

Is it possible to print the file comparison exactly as MELD displays it on
the screen, full length?
If you understand what I mean, exactly as it would start when you selected
two files, with all its highlights
of differences, including how it suggest where to insert lines from one side
to other.

It should be easy, right? Just render it all to file (pdf, html) instead of
screen... I hope

It's probably not too hard, but Meld definitely doesn't do it
currently. There was a really old bug report that got closed out of
lack of interest, just because it's not trivial to do and it doesn't
seem like something that most users want.

On the other hand, if someone wanted to pick this feature up, that
would be cool and I'd be happy to provide guidance.

cheers,
Kai