Fwd: Re: Collapse-all

Karl Schmidt a écrit :
I think there was a way to collapse all folders when doing a directory
compare before?  Can't find it now? Was it removed?  Could it be added?

Yes, and it was removed.  Hopefully it will be re-added soon.
In the meantime, I'm (almost always) using the latest 1.x version.
You can download older versions (which I did.)

I often use meld when upgrading systems looking at /etc - Seems it would
be grand if there was a way to re-scan just a single sub-directory.

Still possible, but more awkward to do than before

PS: Again, I don't want to be negative, but the new user interface for
selecting folders and files seems less rather than more intuitive.  I
used to be able to choose one of several recent files/directories to
compare.. I used that feature a lot.

Me too.  Another reason why I still use the older version.  But the new
version does have certain enhancements. (Like comparing only file size
and or change date, and showing file date and time.)