Collapse-all

I think there was a way to collapse all folders when doing a directory compare before? Can't find it now? Was it removed? Could it be added?

( I have upgraded to Debian Jessie and find my favorite tool (meld) has changed a lot)

I often use meld when upgrading systems looking at /etc - Seems it would be grand if there was a way to re-scan just a single sub-directory.

I really appreciate this software - sometimes emails can seem more complaining than I mean - I'm hoping that these features could be considered and hope my feedback is helpful.

PS: Again, I don't want to be negative, but the new user interface for selecting folders and files seems less rather than more intuitive. I used to be able to choose one of several recent files/directories to compare.. I used that feature a lot.

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl xtronics com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB https://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-3089

Merchandise offered without a price,
is sure to cost more than it is worth.  -kps