Disable GSettings schemas graciously

Hi there,

My intention is to compile Meld from git without compiling schemas. I'm setting the command lines below to create a package for my distribution -- archlinux. I first build for later install the files.  But I'm struggling to figure out how to install all files (e.g.: i18n/localization files) without compiling schemas.

The command listed in the step 2 will install files without error -- but without some files I want:

1- python2 setup.py build

2- python2 setup.py \
      install --prefix=/usr --root="${pkgdir}" --optimize=1 --skip-build \
      install_data --no-compile-schemas

Please someone enlighten me on how I can install all files and without compiling schemas.

Thanks in advance,

Rafael Ferreira