Re: Question about Development version

On 11 April 2014 00:44, daedae11 <daedae11 126 com> wrote:
 I have clone the source code and "git checkout 3.11.0 -b my_branch".

When I enter /meld/bin and run meld, it says that:
Cannot import: GTK+
cannot import name PyGIDeprecationWarning

The only reference to that error I can find suggests that you may need to mess with your PYTHONPATH because of import order issue. This seems... weird, but possible.

My only other guess would be that you may not have the gobject-introspection repository installed.

cheers,
Kai