Re: man meld:change hyphens to minuses

On 24 September 2013 00:19, Bálint Réczey <balint balintreczey hu> wrote:
Hi Kai,

2013/8/1 Kai Willadsen <kai willadsen gmail com>:
On 28 July 2013 20:02, Bálint Réczey <balint balintreczey hu> wrote:
Hi,

I got the attached patches from Boruch Baum, who kindly went through the
Meld Debian packaging scripts and found the problems the patches address.

I've applied the first; the second seems to have already been fixed. Thanks.
Thanks.

I forgot sending this one, which is from Boruch, too.

That's actually all about to go away in Meld HEAD in favour of... some
kind of build system. Probably distutils, but really anything that
helps us out with installing things in the right places would be
great.

Thanks anyway!

cheers,
Kai