Re: man meld:change hyphens to minuses

Hi Kai,

2013/8/1 Kai Willadsen <kai willadsen gmail com>:
On 28 July 2013 20:02, Bálint Réczey <balint balintreczey hu> wrote:
Hi,

I got the attached patches from Boruch Baum, who kindly went through the
Meld Debian packaging scripts and found the problems the patches address.

I've applied the first; the second seems to have already been fixed. Thanks.
Thanks.

I forgot sending this one, which is from Boruch, too.

Cheers,
Balint