Re: VC Testing

On 1 September 2013 09:36, Kai Willadsen <kai willadsen gmail com> wrote:
On 28 August 2013 12:05, Louis des Landes <louis obsidian com au> wrote:
Wasn't entirely sure if you meant here by 'top level'

It's very basic, but I believe it covers every possible state for bzr files
and directories.

That looks like pretty much exactly what we need, thanks! For silly
reasons involving build 'systems' and ignores and whatnot, I'll wait
until 1.8 is out to commit it, but that's awesome. If I have any spare
time I'll look at putting together a similar script for git, and
scripts for other VCSes would be very welcome.

I finally got around to pushing this. Only change is that it now lives
directly under the repository rather than in the meld folder.

Also, Meld HEAD is now an exciting place, open for stupid things and
ambitious cleanups. I don't expect there to be an unstable release
before some kind of GTK3 port is done, and I have no idea how long
that will take.

cheers,
Kai