[feature request] set change block size to 1 line

Hello,

I'd like to be able to [optionally] set the change block length to a single line.  I'm trying to use meld to work with edits of text in latex with one sentence per line.  Unlike code, where edits on consecutive lines tend to relate to one another, in text consecutive edits can be semantically independent.

I looked through the archives and found this thread: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/meld-list/2011-February/msg00017.html
I think my request is a bit of a special case and thus avoids some of the complication.  I've found that diffuse is able to do this, and will use it in the interim, but the rest of meld is much nicer.

Thank you!
Max