Re: Repository Comparison svn 1.6

On 18 October 2013 21:11, Ben Ross <Ben Ross scisys co uk> wrote:
Sorry I’ve been unable to test this until now because I was unable to access
the git repository to get the sources and the installers didn’t really help
since I use Linux.
<snip>
The issue with 2 is in svn.py in the function get_path_for_repo_file in the
way it generates the file name for the repository base
<snip>
At this point it tries to copy from svn_path to a temporary file but that
doesn’t work because svn_path is not a valid path (since the CWD of meld is
the place it was run from)

This was indeed the problem. Our svn 1.6 support is the only place
where we don't get the base file by shelling out with cwd=root, and so
this was just a bad copy and paste. I've pushed the fix to both 1.8
and default... though I can't actually test since I don't have a
usable 1.6 repository anywhere. If the meld-1-8 branch in git doesn't
fix the problem for you, please do follow up.

Thanks for the help!

cheers,
Kai