Error messages on windows

Hi,

This is my first email to this list. First of all I'd like to thank
you guys for making meld. It really is an excellent diff tool :-D

I have recently started using the nice windows installer that Keegan
Witt has created for meld 1.6.1. So far things work pretty well.
However, when I run meld using python.exe bin/meld, so that I get the
console output, sometimes meld prints the following error message:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Meld\meld\meldwindow.py:
580: Warning:
g_object_set_qdata: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
  self.notebook.append_page( page.widget, nbl)

Since I want to use meld to edit source code that often is not on
source control yet I'd like to understand if this problem may indicate
that something is wrong which may cause loss of data.

Additionally, when I run meld I always this other error message:

    Couldn't bind the translation domain. Some translations won't work.

This is not an issue for me but perhaps you guys know what causes it
so that Keegan could fix it?

Thanks,

Angel