Re: Opening new tabs in existing instance

On 11/06/2012 00:54, Kai Willadsen wrote:
For reference, I've (finally) pushed the resulting patch. Feedback and
testing would still be appreciated though...

cheers,
Kai
Hi Kai, sorry for not having been very responsive, I forgot this thread which I got memory back from bugs.debian.org
great news that you (finally ;-) pushed resulting patch !
I've tested quite a bit and everything seems right. it's even now default behavior (--new-tab) via a personal wrapper. To be precise, I tested it from debian sid version 1.6.0-1 at home, and as default merger for mercurial at work.

So thanks for your time, this great piece of software and this future --new-tab integrated option !
cheers,
Antoine

PS: don't hesitate if you need more testing, I won't loose anymore memory of this thread now !