Meld documentation

Meld is getting new documentation.

I've recently finished writing new help docs for Meld in Mallard
format. While I don't feel like I've really captured the Mallard-style
topic approach, I decided that having something out there was better
than not. I'm not a technical writer; if you are and you'd like to
help out, then please do so! The new docs are CC-BY-SA licensed, in
case anyone cares about that sort of thing.

While old-ish versions of Yelp will happily open Mallard-based
documents, we can't easily build the docs and translations with Meld's
current set up. So although the docs have been pushed, they're not
actually built or used in any way...

...except for the website! The new docs are available at:

    http://meldmerge.org/help/

This is particularly awesome for Windows and Mac users, who now
actually have access to our documentation. Soon, I'll change the Help
menu to launch that URL if it decides that it can't launch Yelp.

As always, comments and contributions are more than welcome. While I'm
keen to see these docs translated, I'd suggest that translators might
want to wait until the docs are actually being built for release.

cheers,
Kai