Re: Nautilus plugin to invoke Meld

2011/7/14 Nguyễn Hồng Quân <ng hong quan gmail com>

> Hi all
>
> I'm writing a Nautilus plugin to compare selected files using Meld.
> Please test it and help to make it merge with Meld upstream..
> The code is hosted at
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ng-hong-quan/+junk/nautilus-meld/files

Interesting tool! I like the idea of being able to queue files, though
maybe it could deal with multiple items in the queue more intuitively.
Nevertheless, I can see it being useful.

It's possible that we could ship something like this with Meld in the
future. However, for now, if you could write some more detailed
instructions, a description of what the tool does, etc. I think it
would be helpful to others.

There's already a link to Will Manley's git-meld tool on the Meld page
of the Gnome wiki (http://live.gnome.org/Meld/); maybe you could add a
link to your tool there as well?

cheers,
Kai