Mixed mounts (SMB/nfs) and slow connections

Meld is really a cool and simple tool! I just made 2 changes, maybe they
get to a official version.
I use a very slow VPN connection for merging and it was VERY slow. I
found out, that meld compares files even if they have the "same" date. A
little debugging (my first time python debug *g*) showed that my CIFS
share returns part of seconds and my local RaiserFS not (so they are
different..). I changed as workaround the date-comparison to round it
before. It works quite well. In a release version it should be able to
select a maximal time difference to see files as identical ?
Second change i made is, that if dates are different but file-comparison
detects same content, both files get same date set (maximum date of both
files). So next comparison will skip comparison due to same date and
speed up merge the next time.
This changes speeds up my daily merge to a very short time!
Hope this features get into the official version and make meld a even
more sophisticated merge tool.

Bernhard