Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: On ubuntu 8.04 it doesn't work well]]]

Hi Bartolomeo,

The files you have sent are almost completely different. This isn't an
ubuntu-specific thing - it's a long time known issue that inline differences
for very large blocks is slow (to the point of looking crashed).

I removed the "standard-atlante-plus" prefix from file2 and everything
worked as expected. Granted, meld should behave better in this situation, but
you can easily avoid it.

Thanks,
Stephen.