Re: Custom conflict colors

2009/8/25  <daspostloch googlemail com>:
> Thanks, it seems that you are right in that background colors
> can be changed in the single file comparison and foreground
> can't. But even if you do not change the foreground colors,
> could you still load your settings?

You mean could Meld apply the foreground colours? I guess so, but that
would require some work with applying tags to the gtk.TextBuffer that
we don't currently do (except in the inline-highlighting case).

> Or is it possible to specify a custom gtk theme path?

I don't think we do anything special with gtkrc stuff at the moment. I
think that supporting this might be a sensible approach to fixing the
problem.

> Unfortunately, the foreground is a mid-grey, so it's hard to
> pick different backgrounds for it and still keep everything
> visible.
>
> But I was also talking about the directory comparison
> (forgot to mention). Is there a possibility of changing colors
> for this?

Not currently; those colours are defined in tree.py, and they're all constant.

2009/8/25  <daspostloch googlemail com>:
> Oh, and I forgot that when setting everything to black bg,
> the arrows with which to resolve conflicts are not visible
> anymore. Can their color be changed?

At the moment, they're pixmaps, so no. However, the images themselves
are simple, so we could just draw them with cairo and try to use
appropriate colours there.

cheers,
Kai