Re: Custom conflict colors

Thanks, it seems that you are right in that background colors
can be changed in the single file comparison and foreground
can't. But even if you do not change the foreground colors,
could you still load your settings?
Or is it possible to specify a custom gtk theme path?
Unfortunately, the foreground is a mid-grey, so it's hard to
pick different backgrounds for it and still keep everything
visible.

But I was also talking about the directory comparison
(forgot to mention). Is there a possibility of changing colors
for this?