meld integrated into OpenSolaris

I integrated meld into Solaris Nevada build 99.

The code review webrev is located here:
http://cr.opensolaris.org/~jwalker/meld/

The integrated code is here:
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/sfw/usr/src/cmd/meld/
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/sfw/usr/src/pkgdefs/SUNWmeld/

Let me know if you want a Solaris SVR4 package link for the
meld project page. I had to add a man page, so it's in the
package too. Meld is one of the standard merge tools available
on Solaris now.

You can get an OpenSolaris IPS package for meld at:
http://pkg.opensolaris.org/

I went with version 1.1.5.1, but plan to move to
version 1.2.? when it comes out. Here are some
patches that may fix some issues.

usr/src/cmd/meld/Patches/GNUmakefile-help-C.patch
usr/src/cmd/meld/Patches/GNUmakefile-help-es.patch
- changed LANG to XLANG to get all languages to build

usr/src/cmd/meld/Patches/GNUmakefile-po.patch
- changed install to ginstall
  11 -       mkdir -m 755 -p $(dir $@) && msgfmt -c -o $@ $<
  12 +       mkdir -m 755 -p $(dir $@) && msgfmt -o $@ $<
- changed the msgfmt options to allow build

usr/src/cmd/meld/Patches/GNUmakefile.patch
- changed install to ginstall
- commented out some files not included in package

usr/src/cmd/meld/Patches/meld.es.xml.patch
usr/src/cmd/meld/Patches/meld.xml.patch
  7 -<book id="index">
  8 +<book label="" status="final" id="index">
- changed to get rid of this help error message:
"No translation available for string 'book.label'."

Cheers,
Jim