Re: meld integrated into OpenSolaris

Thanks Jim, I have added these details to the install page.
Does that mean that the old package is obsolete?
http://www.blastwave.org/packages.php/meld

> I went with version 1.1.5.1, but plan to move to
> version 1.2.? when it comes out. Here are some
> patches that may fix some issues.

It seems like applying those patches would break the "linux style" install.
If there is an easy way to support "linux style" and "solaris style" makefiles
simultaneously without using autoconf, I'll gladly apply the patches!

Regards,
Stephen.