Re: Patches to review

Hello,
thanks for committing & enhancing the patches

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Andres Riancho
<andres riancho gmail com> wrote:
>  On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org> wrote:
>  >  In fact, it's long overdue to expand the development team beyond the the
>  >  current size of 1 (me). Has anybody any experience of how a project grows
>  >  from a one-man-shop?

You just did it !
I'll certainly continue to send patches...

I'm currently working on a _vc/perforce.py module, which is somewhat
working, but needs more testing...

And have a TODO list of mine dedicated to meld enhancements that
I would like to work on...

> - Increase the amount of users of your tool. More users ==
>  more contributors
> - Popularize your tool

I tried to do that, at least a small bit of it: see:
http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/InterfacesFrontendsAndTools#head-00fbd1ac45fe93dac4653cad3639b3df73d8657e

--
Vincent Legoll