Re: Patches to review

Hi Vincent, thanks for all the work. I have less and less time to work on meld,
so patches are really appreciated. I'll bet that scheduler one took a while to
work through :) I've committed most patches and commented on others in bugzilla.

In fact, it's long overdue to expand the development team beyond the the
current size of 1 (me). Has anybody any experience of how a project grows
from a one-man-shop?

Regards,
Stephen.