Re: Patches to review
- From: "Andres Riancho" <andres riancho gmail com>
- To: "Stephen Kennedy" <stevek gnome org>
- Cc: meld-list gnome org, Vincent Legoll <vincent legoll gmail com>
- Subject: Re: Patches to review
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:57:27 -0300
On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org> wrote:
> In fact, it's long overdue to expand the development team beyond the the
> current size of 1 (me). Has anybody any experience of how a project grows
> from a one-man-shop?
Some things that worked for w3af are:
- Increase the amount of users of your tool. More users ==
- Popularize your tool, in my case this was: "present the tool
in every information security conference you can"
- Sourceforge help wanted system actually works!
- Ask for contributors in the project main page
- Be polite and always answer all questions in the mailing
list. Related to that... I sent an email some time ago and it went
Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
] [Thread Prev