Re: meld/pygtk on solaris

> Are the quotes really in the file?  If so, it's not valid python.  If
> not, you may not be running it with python
> Try this
> /opt/csw/bin/python /opt/csw/bin/meld

This is directly cut and pasted from the meld file did you mean the quotes

if "--pychecker" in sys.argv:
    import os
    os.environ['PYCHECKER'] = "--no-argsused --no-classattr --stdlib"
When I run /opt/csw/bin/python /opt/csw/bin/meld I just get the old message

bash-3.00$ /opt/csw/bin/python /opt/csw/bin/meld
No module named pygtk
Meld requires pygtk2.6.0 or higher.

In the bang line I changed it to this

#! /opt/csw/bin python

What I was trying to do was just copy the existing line and just
change the path.