Re: Meld 1.1.5.2 (r968) Doc Patch - Word corrections

Hi Kevin, meld isn't affiliated or related with pida in any meaningful
way. They just reused a small portion of meld code at one stage.

Best of luck to you for a rewrite in wx or qt, that's quite a big task
- much of the code is pretty gtk specific!

Thanks for the offer of help, bug reports and especially patches are
always welcome.

Stephen.