Re: Meld 1.1.5.2 (r968) Doc Patch - Word corrections

Thanks Kevin, I rewrote the sentence in a clearer, non-typo way.

If you're still reading the vc code, you should be aware that pida
forked some time ago and it's probably much improved since then. I
haven't changed meld's version much.

Regards,
Stephen.

PS. bugzilla is the best way to submit patches - they don't get lost there!