Re: Meld 1.1.5.2 (r968) Doc Patch - Word corrections

I hadn't heard of pida.  I had to do a couple of Google searches to
drill it down.  In the future, you might include the link in emails,
or at list the translation of the acronym - otherwise the first
response is a bunch of stuff about pets (and luckily a link to a
Debian package that provided the translation that I could Google for
to get the home page.)

You might also consider updating the Meld home page to point to it the
PIDA home page -- I could not find a reference.  I did however find a
reference to using Bugzilla (sorry about that).

I like Meld and would not might updating it.  It might also be
interesting to try to implement it in wxWidgets (vice Qt).  Not sure
if it would be useful or not.  I tend to use wx more because I do a
lot of stuff under Windows.  I'm using meld under Linux though.  I
installed Meld instead of KDiff3 because I could download one file:
the development machine I have at work is not on the Internet.

So, if you want some help keeping the Meld distros up, I'd be willing
to help with Debian (I use Ubuntu 7.10).