Re: OpenSuse and meld

Hi Lieven, meld has been in maintenance mode for quite a while now.

I don't know what's happening in your version - up and down work in
filediff, filediff and vcview for me.
Also, Ctrl+D, Ctrl+E map to next/prev. Most shortcuts are near to the
left hand + ctrl.

Your "Recompare action" is Edit->Reload. Refresh recompares without reloading.

Differences are shown in the margins even if they're hidden by regexes
though they're drawn with unfilled rectangles, perhaps this is what
you're seeing?

Stephen.