Re: One last bizarre meld example

Also, bear in mind that using an app that uses the gnome libraries
does *not* require that one use gnome for one's desktop environment.
The gnome libraries are just that--libraries:). I use meld and a
boatload of other stuff "from gnome" on my machine, but I use fvwm2 or
quartz-wm as my window manager on an Aqua GUI session, with no gnome
environment or session management even installed.

dan

--
Daniel Macks
dmacks netspace org