Re: One last bizarre meld example

It's not using much from gnome. Mostly the fileentries (which have to
be looked at anyway as history is broken). Most of the good stuff has
been moved out of the gnome libraries since meld was started so in
theory it wouln't be difficult to make it pure gtk. Though you'll
probably want sourceview (which is part of python-gnome-extras)

Stephen.