Re: Meld package

I did a package for meld using Slackware + Dropline, it cannot be a
official Slackware Package cause it use a lot of libraries that only
gnome has, and Slackware doesn't ship with gnome.

But can be a Slackware + Some Gnome enviroment.
It's at: http://nobios.por.com.br/packages/

Thanks, I've updated the packages page.

Another thing, I have problems with hu.po, ja.po and ru.po... Are you
aware of this? Just plural bugs.

In CVS, only ja.po gives an error. Removing the second (identical)
plural fixes the error. Is this the correct thing to do?

Stephen.