Re: version control systems in meld

Actually, I should point out that my code is an adaption of this guys:

http://push.sourcecontrol.net/~mbecker/%7Barchives%7D/2004-meld/meld/meld--tlaenhanced/meld--tlaenhanced--1.0/

I work mostly in TCL (what my employers prescribe), I found python interesting, but I love gtk/glade so much I wrote a gui styler for TK which makes TK applications look more modern (read gtk :-))

Laters dudes,

Alex

Aaron Bentley wrote:

Alex Collins (Personal) wrote:

Guys,

I'm not familiar with python

Hey, I've only been using Python since May.  We're all on the same team.

I've attached the code I've done for TLA, but sounds like you guys are going to do some sweetness. It may be helpful to you.

Cool.  My code's here:

aaron bentley utoronto ca--tla-2004/meld--tlaenhanced--0

It also requires my version of PyArch, and Pylon
aaron bentley utoronto ca--tla-2004/pyarch--devo--0.1
aaron bentley utoronto ca--tla-2004/pylon--devel--0

The archive's at http://sourcecontrol.net/~abentley/archives/tlasrc

As for diff, I used file-find to find the old version of the file to diff against, so it should be move-immune.

Aaron