Re: meld-diff tool: translation of the manual into german needed?

Stephen Kennedy wrote:
Thanks for the offer Jan! I've recently migrated the manual to docbook.
Are you familiar with docbook?

No. I've never seen it before.
But I have done some searching, and as it seems to be some XML derivative, there should be no problem in learning it. Especially as there is always the english version to look hw it is done.

It's best if you use the cvs version. You may want to get in touch with
Hendrik who has translated the app itself. I've cc'd him and the meld
mailing list.

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous cvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co -r branch-0_9 meld

OK.
I'll start with getting the cvs-build.

Regards
  Jan-Henner