Re: [rebellion attempt] Fight back!

On Mon, 24 Oct 2022, Marco Ciampa via mc wrote:

On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 02:43:10PM +0200, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
By the way, it was a lot of work back in the day to migrate the tickets from
Savannah to Trac, and if I were to migrate the tickets somewhere else today,
that would be GitHub.

Why not gitlab instead?

It's not like the same statements wouldn't apply to GitLab.

Other than that, GitLab makes sense if you want to self-host (which we don't) - their free as beer SaaS offering however doesn't seem to make much sense to me as compared to GitHub. GitHub is simply faster, bigger, more widespread, has more & better features...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev