Re: [rebellion attempt] Fight back!

a lot of the Evolution mailing list members, including myself,
tested the mailing list ability of Discourse. I was not allowed to
start a new thread by email, because my gamification level was 0.
You are allowed to start a new thread by email, after you reached
level 1.  This is not the only annoyance. Discourse GNOME has got no
real mailing list ability.

Given that mc is a GNU project, why not using the most natural site,
`gnu.org`, for a mailing list?  An additional bonus is that the
gnu.org mailing list archives come with a nice – and working! – search
interface.

    Wwerner