Re: 4.8.23: pulldown menu items can't be accessed with <enter> key

On 24/06/2019 12:39, Andrew Borodin wrote:

Currently I'm using recent mc and menu works fine for me.
I cannot reproduce the described behaviour.

I deleted all previous source trees, copied out of the way all binaries,
re-extracted and re-build, but the issue remains.
However, its not a problem as hitting the hotkeys works.
Also, in the next days I'm going to build 4.8.23 on my linux box.

Thanks for your reaction.

Henning