Re: 4.8.23: pulldown menu items can't be accessed with <enter> key

On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 10:29:30 +0200 Henning wrote:
In the pulldown menues the <enter> key doesn't work as expected. Menu
items can only be accessed with the letter keys. Instead, enter be-
haves exactly like down-arrow. This is valid for mc and mcedit.

Currently I'm using recent mc and menu works fine for me.
I cannot reproduce the described behaviour.

--
Andrew