Re: Navigate directories with MC

* On 2019 08 Feb 17:48 -0600, Paul Westell wrote:

Both are written with no shebang and have a trailing line. I'm not sure if
Debian still defaults to something other than Bash, you may have to add a
shebang calling Bash (#! /bin/bash) to make these work on a Debian system.

By default Debian links /bin/sh to /bin/dash:

$ ls -l /bin/sh
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 4 Jan 17 13:08 /bin/sh -> dash*

- Nate

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB