Navigate directories with MC

    Since when I started using Linux around the 2000s I use mc. I can
    not use Linux if mc is not installed on it. I'm having a hard time
    using mc in Debian 9.x. I browse the directories and when I leave
    the mc I go back to the directory where I called mc. In Slackware,
    mc behaves differently. When I leave the mc I stay in the last
    visited directory.

--

Stela dato:2.458.523,261  Loka tempo:2019-02-08 15:16:29 Vendredo
-==-